Club dues are $140 per quarter ($560 per year), beginning the first calendar quarter after joining, with a one-time $15 install fee. This will cover the cost of Friday noon meals, as well as National and District Exchange Club dues.
For those member requesting reinstatement, all unpaid dues are required to be paid, in addition to a reinstatement fee of $25.
To apply, complete the form using the link at the bottom of this page and email it to us at FSNE1925@gmail.com or send it in to PO Box 180895 Fort Smith, Arkansas 72918.
Focused on Family, Community, and Country, Fort Smith Noon Exchange Club has supported the region for nearly 90 years through volunteerism and service.
Fort smith Noon Exchange Club is one of the region's oldest service organizations. Established in 1925, Exchange has proudly served the community and country for more than 95 years. Our membership roster boasts some of Fort Smith's most recognized leaders from throughout the years. Today's members are proud to continue the legacy of the difference makers that came before them. We are proud of our rich heritage and for the work our members have done to make this a better community for all.
Accepting the divine privilege of single and collection responsibility as life’s noblest gift, I covenant with my fellow Exchangites:
· To consecrate my best energies to the uplifting of Social, Religious, Political, and Business ideals;
· To discharge the debt I owe to those of high and low estate who have served and sacrificed that the heritage of American citizenship might be mine;
· To honor and respect law, to serve my fellowmen, and to uphold the ideals and institutions of my Country;
· To implant the life-giving, society-building spirit of Service and Comradeship in my social and business relationships;
· To serve in Unity with those seeking better conditions, better understandings, and greater opportunities for all.
President: Dr. Mike Thames
Vice-President: Julie Moncrief
Secretary: Bob Beams
Treasurer: David Hudson
Immediate Past President: Larry Nelson
Board Members: Keith Greene, Tracy Hudson, & Philip Merry
Partners in Education Coordinator: Claude Legris
Retention Manager: George Beattie
Historian & Noon News Reporter: Scott Monroe